I wanted to post some pictures of what the kids have been up to lately. Connor decided this morning that he was going to be Cowboy Connor. He put on his cowboy boots (rain boots) and his gloves from last winter and rode his horse saying "Yeehaw Partners!"
Caroline has bronchitis and an ear infection. She has to do breathing treatments to clear up her lungs. The nurse told us to pretend it was a train and she jumped right on that bandwagon. She is really into trains lately. She sits very patiently chugga chugga choo chooing all the while.
Cooper has been going through a growth spurt the past few days the best we can guess. He has been fussier than usually and he wants to eat more often. Fussy for him is not that bad he just wants to be held more.
3 comments:
Caroline looks so pretty in that picutre! I don't know what it is, but I love it. That Cooper's smile is too much for me! And Connor in them Yee haw boots...girl that's good stuff!
Caroline does look so pretty in that picture! but you know that!! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow! YEE HAAAAWWW!
I LOVE Connor's cheeks!
Post a Comment