She ran in her room and grabbed her tennis shoes and put them on herself, notice they're on the wrong feet and then she pranced out ready to go so proud of herself. We laughed so hard at her. What a silly girl!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Sanibel Beach
We took our annual summer trip to Sanibel last week and celebrated Connor's 5th birthday while we were there. Uncle Brant came and brought his boat with him so we took a few boat rides as well. We had a great time soaking up the sun, finding shells at low tide, and swimming without floaties in the pool. We also took a trip over to a children's museum in Fort Myers that had a lot of neat things to see and do. Connor actually held a very large snake around his neck. I had to look just for a second so I could take the picture, yuck. We also watched a short 3D movie and they really cracked me up trying on those glasses. We had a wonderful time, I just sad I'm not there right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You did NOT tell me Conrad put a snake around his neck! Ahhhhh!
What great family time. Girl, those shoes and the captains hat cracked me up...great way to start the day!
Post a Comment