A, B, C's and 1, 2, 3's that what my teacher taught to me! Today I got the privilege of watching Connor's End of the Year Program at school. He was so . . . cute. Each student got to be a part of a little play in which they acted out a nursery rhyme. He was part of the Humpty Dumpty group. All the Kings Men consisted of Connor Cannon, with a mustache to prove it. Adorable! They also sang a couple of songs and at the very end of the program the students who've been taking violin lessons this year got to show off what they've learned. I was just beaming watching him work that violin. Before they played she quizzed them on music theory and they knew all kinds of things about notes and rests. I was amazed!
5 comments:
So cute! Impressed with the violin! Meagan is getting excited about kindergarten too. Who knows, maybe they'll be in the same class?! I'm working on getting the girls in to the Charter School!
wow, kindergarten! where does the time go? cute pics!!!
I love these pictures :) I simply cannot believe it's time for Kindergarten! Where have these years gone? That Connor is going to be the cutest Buffalo ever !
Wow!! They do grow up so quickly. Love all the pics and I'm sure Connor was the cutest. I hope you enjoy your summer break with your kids and hubby!!!
He is too cute! We are also starting Kindergarten. I am so excited, but not sure if Raleigh is. He has been at his school for 3 years and would prefer to just stay there! :)
Post a Comment