Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sanibel Here We Come!




We are leaving for Sanibel this morning. I should be finishing up the last minute packing as we speak. Sand, sun & waves I can't wait. We'll be staying at the Sanibel Arms West again this year, this will be our third stay at this resort. Connor has been so . . . excited about going to the beach this year. This morning as Daddy was getting him dressed I could hear him crying. As I further investigated Craig told me that he was putting on Connor's sneakers and he started screaming "No these aren't beach shoes!"I guess he thought if he wasn't wearing beach shoes that means he was not going. So Daddy explained that his beach shoes were packed and that we are leaving for the beach soon.

2 comments:

lori said...

You guys are gonna have so much fun!!

Jeanne said...

I hope they slept for you!!!!!!!!!