Sunday, July 19, 2009

Abigail Grace

My sweet friend Katie had her baby girl, Abigail Grace today. I just wanted to share a few pictures of her. She was 6 pounds, 14 ounces and 19 inches long. She has a head full of gorgeous black hair and a sweet disposition. One thing that the nurse said was pretty common but I had never heard of - she has sucking blisters on her arms where she had been sucking her arms in the womb. I know they are so happy to have their little girl and I am so glad she is here safe and sound!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Yay for Katie and Aaron!! Look at that child's dark eyebrows! Wow, what a beautiful baby girl!

Deborah said...

yay for them! I told her that she might have her on Evan's b-day! so close!!! thank you for sharing the pictures. love you!

The Light's, party of 4 said...

Beautiful. You look gorgeous yourself.