Today was my 30th birthday so Craig & I sent the two oldest kids over to MawMaw & PawPaw's house so we could go out for my birthday. We took Cooper with us and he barely made a squeak the whole time we were out. Connor & Caroline love to go to MawMaw & PawPaw's house! They stood begging at the front door this morning with their backpacks loaded and ready to go! They played in the sandbox and ran around in their rainboots. They always have a good time over there. Craig & I were able to try a new restaurant in Ocala called Mimi's Cafe. They had a huge menu and we enjoyed listening in on the conversation of the table next to us. I even got to browse through the new Old Navy. Thank you to MawMaw & PawPaw for a much needed break and birthday lunch.
4 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday!I did think about you yesterday! So glad you all got out for a nice time out! Welcome to the "thirty club"! It is just down hill from here! LOL
I just love the picture of the kids at the door, so priceless!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Yes, welcome to the thirty club! It's just son fun! :) that's so nice that you got to get out...I love Mimi's!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I love you!!!!
And ha ha you are 30
happy happy birthday!!!!!! enjoy your washer. i do have some serious washer envy! :)
Post a Comment