It's official, we are having another baby! Baby number three is due on August 3rd, 2008. We went to the doctor today and saw the little heartbeat. The doctor made jokes with me about it only being a year since she'd seen me and how time flies. We've decided not to find out what we are having this time since we already have a boy & a girl. I hope we can stick to that decision it will be hard. Connor rubbed my belly tonight and talked to the baby. I was shocked at first about being the mother of three but now I am starting to get excited. I think Craig is getting excited too! Oh what fun we have in store!
1 comment:
You are off to a great start with your blog!! You will love it and your family and friends will too! I can't believe you all are going to wait to find out what you are having. That would totally stress me out!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment